Schedule and Fares
- All trains leave Wickersham Junction.
- Some passengers are allergic to animals, so for their comfort,
we request that you leave your pets at home.
- On site payments can be made by Cash or Check.
Some rides indicate they require advance reservation. This
can either be done via surface mail with a Check or through the
Bellingham Railway Museum (Santa Train
and Autumn Train tickets are not sold by the museum) by Cash, Check, and Credit Card (see details below).
Advance Reservation by Mail Procedure
Please allow enough time for us to receive your letter and send back
The procedure is to write a letter to Lake Whatcom Railway
- Your name
- The address where you want the train tickets sent
- Your contact telephone number in case there is a problem
- Specify the date and time for the trip you want.
Specify your first and second time if multiple times are
available on that day.
- Specify the number of paying passengers who are adults or
children under 18
- Based on the above fares, write a check to Lake Whatcom
Railway for the total group fare.
Mail the letter to:
Lake Whatcom Railway
P.O. Box 91
Your train tickets will be mailed back to the specified address in
Advance Reservation via Bellingham Railway Museum
(Santa Train and Autumn Train tickets are not sold by the museum)
be made over the phone (360‑393‑7540) by
Credit Card, or in person
by Credit Card, Cash, or Check. Sales tax will be added.
Tickets will be issued by mail or hand delivered in person if you
Bellingham Railway Museum at 1320 Commercial Street in
Call (360) 595-2218 for more information.